Miles Davis & John Coltrane - Autumn Leaves.mp3

martes, agosto 12, 2008

THE BIG HAMMER “C4 SONG’S”

I am not an old man. I am not, bad, man…
I explode it for all of us
I high and talk for all of us
And I dance for all of us

We just… laughed, smiled for all of us
I know, we know, and flow… for you.

You have a manipulated life. You are.

Do you want to touch the others sides
and ways of the small kingdoms?
Do you want more Wisdom?

Yes!

Are you sure?

Affirmative!

Positive?

Optimism!

Think Tank?

Full!

Do you want to talk?
Do you really want?
Do you think that you can get
a weaver or a skinner?
And wherever you want?

I hope you know who I am

Now, you’re the real Sir Terry Diaz.
Went… go to a new aristocratic party…

What did you say?

Look… and watch 'em all.

Be-ha-viors?

Could you repeat that?
Uh, I’m sorry! I’m boring…

What!

Uh, You know… peoples.

Oh, shit!
So, I´m mean the conducts sociality:
Deceptions, anxieties.

Conclusion: Forget it.

Thank You, Little Channel Four.

Oh, c’mon!
First…
Go down your reflective mind into the profound thoughts.

Are you showing me my insightful fear, Mr. Doc?

Yours really fears…
Bust this fucking stuff!

No drugs?

No more!

Don’t fuck!

Stop your ball.
Bring a wrapping up...

For me?

By yourself!

For all of us?

Welcome…

And my eternal reward, Mr. Doc…?

“Your Eternal Return”…

Fuck up! I love New York.